Cinderella's glass slippers | Nail Art Tutorial

17.9.15 Unknown 6 Comments





Since the new Cinderella movie was released, I have been obsessed with the pictures of her stunning glass slippers. Even though "comfortable" wouldn't be a suiting description, they are a masterpiece of art to me. All these colourful facets reflecting the light are definitely princess-worthy.

I tried to recreate this beautiful effect on my nails and I think I did quite well. :)



What do you think of this look?

Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day!

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous look! I wish that I could do that haha
    xoxo
    Grace Anne // http://totallygraced.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your nice comment!
      A steady hand will do. It's not the most difficult look. I'm sure it will look fabulous if you try. ^^
      x

      Delete
  2. Hmm, I guess I'll have to try it next time that I do my nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danke schön! Freut mich, dass es dir gefällt! ^^
    x

    ReplyDelete