Falling Leaves | Autumn Nail Art

27.9.14 Unknown 6 Comments




Autumn has to be my favourite season. It's not too hot, and not yet too cold... At least not normally. :) You can wear clothes in layers and there are beautiful warm colours everywhere. 

So I'm really into autumn nail art to celebrate my love for this wonderful season. And I'd really like to share that with you. This tutorial is really simple. You don't have to be an artist or accurate in any way. When you watch the video, you'll see, that the finished look seems a bit messy. I always leave my nails like this, because it washes off after at most two days anyway.


What do you love about autumn? What do you probably dislike?

Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day!

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. Aw, these nails are so lovely <3 but I’m too clumsy to manage make these haha (I’m too clumsy to manage making normal one-colour on my right hand!)
    I love these colorful leaves, warm sweaters, hot chocolate and coffee, pupkin spicy latte in starbucks, romantic shows about nothing, nice boots and of course the atmosphere ^_^ I dislike when it rains all day for a week but I guess that it’s still worth it. Autumn is amazing ^_^
    Xxx, Carade
    car-ade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! You're too cute. :)
      Oh, that sounds awesome! I'm so excited for this season! ^^
      x

      Delete
  2. Great post love, really enjoyed it!

    Nana
    http://nanaandbeyond.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this post. I like fall because of the warm colours. Love your DIY.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like the colours too. They complete the whole cosiness. :)
      x

      Delete